Monday, August 23, 2004

I'm Back...

I'm back from my Alaskan cruise, which I went on with my father, my brother, Grandpa J. and Grandma R.D., my aunts and uncles on my dad's side of the family and my cousins on my dad's side: we totaled 15 people and had a blast.

Right now I'm still at my aunt's house so time with the computer is slightly limited. Plus, tomorrow I'm going with my mom and my stepfather to help move my brother into college. So, entries may be a bit sparse for the next few days, but here are some things to look forward to:

  • a discussion of the things I saw on my trip (and pictures!)
  • a description of the ship and some of the incredibly nice and helpful people who worked there
  • adventures in airports
  • a scathing, spoiler-filled review of The Day After Tomorrow (which I saw on the airplane)
  • things I learned on a wildlife trip...including the fact that (gasp!) the environment changes even in the absence of human beings

More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home